Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Caitlin and Andrew's Pfeifsel Wedding '09

I was so pleased to be able to design the wedding invitations for my cousin's wedding. It's an 11x17 invite that opens up to a full map on the back so that guests can make their way around this destination. The entire wedding theme is maps and travel so we incorporated maps and compasses as well as the colors: green and purple. The map is actually a very old map I touched up to use and I was able to snag some cool drawings of different locations at West Point to add visual interest. I'm so pleased how the printing turned out and am waiting on a new camera to post pics of the final product. It was all printed on eco-friendly paper and folds down for mailing so no envelopes are needed. For now - here's the digital version of the invites: