Monday, December 14, 2009

Compliment Cards

I was going through my old papers and came across one from our sorority recruitment days. We would all get together the night before it began and each put a sheet of paper on our backs. We would then go around and write something nice about each person on their backs. At the end of the night you could remove them and you had your own mini emotional boost right there for the rest of the time! I loved doing that and as a new years resolution would like to start complimenting the people in my life more. I know I always love a random nice word to boost my spirits. In honor of this new resolution I'd like to come up with a line of "compliment cards" so that I can have them ready to send out at least twice a month to a different person. I think it will help me to recognize my friends strengths and brighten their day with a kind word. Here's a very preliminary example of what I'm thinking of....