Thursday, July 15, 2010

I signed up have you?


I'm so very excited to have signed up for the Sketchbook Project 2010. I've never participated before but think this is a great way to force myself away from so much computer design and back to more regular sketching. It's certainly been a goal of mine since moving but I haven't been able to get on a very regular schedule. I am excited I've been able to start incorporating more hand drawn work into my designs lately which has been a great change of pace and highly rewarding. I've even sketched up a new logo design based on what I already had. I'm hoping to update the logo more frequently as my own personal design mission to keep things fresh.

I also was given a shout out on the pedalin' with a purpose website  the guys are now in Utah and I couldn't be more proud of them! If you get a chance please head on over to their website and donate to the wounded warrior project in support of their cross country trip.