Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Bonanza part II

So the package has arrived safely with the hopefully very soon to be new parents and I am now able to post pics of the very fun baby gifts I made for them. I love being able to personalize gifts like this especially for 2 such deserving and fun people! Leslie and my husband go back and forth with Anchorman quotes all the time so that of course had to be included in the designs. Todd was a little nervous when he first found out they were pregnant so in order to aid him and eliminate confusion I included the "this side up" shirt, just in case. So here's the photos of the work - it's all fabric paint on the shirts with hand made custom stencils.

And on a completely separate note, except for the mom thing these two have in common I wanted to post this super fun video/ song from pogomix: Comprising my mother's voice and the sounds of her garden, this video is my first Pogo mix of the real world. I hope I've done my mother justice in capturing her passion. Enjoy!