Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby bonanza

OK, so I've been working on some baby gifts for a friend that I was able to finish up today but can't post yet because she needs to get the package first. I've been having a lot of fun making gifts for friends and family lately. I like staying busy and coming up with unique gifts. I'm also hoping to be inspired to create such wonderful things I'll just have to start selling them on Etsy or maybe even creating a website to sell my own products. I'm so incredibly excited about these cute little gifties I had to post just a little something so here's the one-of-a-kind hand cut congratulations card that I think Leslie won't mind seeing in advance. Please excuse the poor photography, my actual camera is still in the shop so the phone will have to suffice for now. Come soon little Addison so that we can meet you!